JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Guess Smith and Ruger stocks are falling because people are not buying so many guns. They call it the Obama bubble and it has burst. On one hand it is good to buy now but soon more shops will close due to lack of sales. Feast or famine, the way of the world.

I sold my Ruger stock back in January...made a killing. I wouldn't call it the O'bama bubble...more like the Sandy Hook bubble. Hopefully there won't be another high profile shooting for a while and things will calm down.

Be advised though, when the next high profile shooting occurs, buy as much firearm stock as you can afford People will once again buy lots of guns and the cycle will repeat.

Guess Smith and Ruger stocks are falling because people are not buying so many guns. They call it the Obama bubble and it has burst. On one hand it is good to buy now but soon more shops will close due to lack of sales. Feast or famine, the way of the world.
One word.. "plastics".

One thing for sure is the dealers at the gun us how have been singing the blues about low crowd turn out.

I sold my Ruger stock back in January...made a killing. I wouldn't call it the O'bama bubble...more like the Sandy Hook bubble. Hopefully there won't be another high profile shooting for a while and things will calm down.

Be advised though, when the next high profile shooting occurs, buy as much firearm stock as you can afford People will once again buy lots of guns and the cycle will repeat.

Lucky you, I was reading Ruger stock has gone down 30% from its high.

I will give you one word back and it's a four letter word, "food".:D

the-graduate----plastics.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR