JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
But when a girl gives you a web address you have to at least check it out. Got a card for the site at the GnK show today at the expo, looks like a nice place to talk with some locals so it can't hurt to join.

I haven't actually fired a weapon since I left the army (waayyy back in '03) and the vast majority of my experience is with an M16A3. I was one of the best shots in any of my units with a streak of 6 missed shots in 15 months (qualifying once a month and random trips to the range to expend ammo) while I was in Korea. Before that me and my dad used to go out to Grouse Mountain (fairly sure that's how it's spelled anyway) when I was a kid and pop off shots with his SA AK, Ruger P90 and Blackhawk.

On the whole I am not horribly experienced or knowledgeable with many gun types but I've always enjoyed it and been a fairly good shot. I am far more interested in rifles than pistols, particularly long range shots. Don't really know where to do any long-distance shooting around here though :p

Anyway, that's me, I'll probably add this to my forum lurking for a while see how it pays off.

Great meeting you today, happy you made it to the site :s0155:

Me too, my roommates are doing an exceptionally poor job of talking me out of buying a Mateba Autorevolver. There is something just so backwards about the idea of this gun that its worth dropping 1800 on one even though I dislike most pistols (apparently other than this and Springfield Armory's XD line).

Maybe people with more in depth understanding of handguns can give me rational reasons not to :p

Kadath, hey? Been on a Dreamquest lately? (One of my favorite stories.)

I also like long distance rifle shooting. I'll be going to Tri-County Gun Club on Sunday to their 300 yard range. Should be a lot of fun...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top