JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
But when a girl gives you a web address you have to at least check it out. Got a card for the site at the GnK show today at the expo, looks like a nice place to talk with some locals so it can't hurt to join.

I haven't actually fired a weapon since I left the army (waayyy back in '03) and the vast majority of my experience is with an M16A3. I was one of the best shots in any of my units with a streak of 6 missed shots in 15 months (qualifying once a month and random trips to the range to expend ammo) while I was in Korea. Before that me and my dad used to go out to Grouse Mountain (fairly sure that's how it's spelled anyway) when I was a kid and pop off shots with his SA AK, Ruger P90 and Blackhawk.

On the whole I am not horribly experienced or knowledgeable with many gun types but I've always enjoyed it and been a fairly good shot. I am far more interested in rifles than pistols, particularly long range shots. Don't really know where to do any long-distance shooting around here though :p

Anyway, that's me, I'll probably add this to my forum lurking for a while see how it pays off.

Great meeting you today, happy you made it to the site :s0155:

Me too, my roommates are doing an exceptionally poor job of talking me out of buying a Mateba Autorevolver. There is something just so backwards about the idea of this gun that its worth dropping 1800 on one even though I dislike most pistols (apparently other than this and Springfield Armory's XD line).

Maybe people with more in depth understanding of handguns can give me rational reasons not to :p

Kadath, hey? Been on a Dreamquest lately? (One of my favorite stories.)

I also like long distance rifle shooting. I'll be going to Tri-County Gun Club on Sunday to their 300 yard range. Should be a lot of fun...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top