JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I was born and raised in the Eugene area and have enjoyed recreational shooting since I was a kid. Some of the fondest memories of my childhood are of shooting in the woods outside of Eugene with my dad. I did some hunting in my youth but these days I mostly just shoot paper targets for the fun of it.

I relocated to the Portland area about 10 years ago to attend the dental school at OHSU with plans to return to Eugene when I finished the program. But, I met a nice girl in Portland who wanted to stay...and stay we did. We got married and I started my own dental office in Beaverton.

I joined TCGC a few years back and try to make it to the range at least once a month. I spend most of my time at the 50/100 yard range or in the action bays.

I joined here because it seems to have a nice community of NW firearm enthusiasts and frankly...I don't have any in my social circles. So, typically I go to the range alone and have nobody to share my interests with. Being part of a community such as this seems like a good idea.

My firearm interests are primarily tied to mil-surplus or military style firearms.

I look forward to spending time here and sharing my interests with the community.

Welcome to NWFA. :)

My dentist retired at the end of December. With an intro like this I would easily switch and start seeing you if you were taking new clients! Unfortunately I am just too far away to make the commute every visit.

Again, welcome!

Welcome from the gun-totin old broad contingent.

Yeah. Nice to have good sources of info on all things gun related. But also nice to have people to talk about guns with who won't think you're some kind of nut for even having one, let alone enjoying shooting.

Welcome from the Couv. You are a member of TCGC and

Have you tried Frank's Vintage Rifle and Pistol matches at TCGC ? They will restart in March.:D
You can PM me any questions. Great group of guys.
Vintage Military Rifle and Pistol Competition
I haven't gone to any of those events yet...I don't really know anybody so I have been hesitant to do it. But...I should. I have a couple rifles that would probably work. I have a 1945 SA M1 Garand, a 1938 Mauser 98k and a 1942 Mosin 1891/30. Plus, a 1938 P08 Luger pistol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top