JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Neo-Nazi org, gave money to Ron Paul.

So, THAT'S what "Stormfront" is?! Neo-Nazis?

That's a laugh and a half associating me with that crowd... my first wife (that I brought back from Honduras in '86) was a lovely shade of brown. :rolleyes: Our marriage didn't make it through my military service with me being constantly deployed for 6-12 months at a time, and all.

Suge206, you're a pathetic little "man"... you little proggy weenies have NO idea what bear you're poking with that little stick in your dainty little hands.o_O

Diamondback, Thanks to your uncle, and all those that have served. Today I was shopping with the bride, we ran into a long time friend, that had lost his son in Iraq. Our daughter had served 3 tours there, at day 1.
Our family attended this young mans services. It was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. My case in point is this, those that have served and protected this country, are well aware of our constitutional rights coming under attack. Some have never served, & don't get it!!!! I don't feel that you had to serve to commit to our constitutional rights. I do feel that you damn well better appreciate those who have served & protected our rights!

Forefathers, not in,not out,just me!

Kinda went off track there, sorry. But if someone has to ask what happened in the last year, they better be asking a veteran!!!!!

That's nice, Forfather! And a veteran will danged sure know too!

And with a renewed hostility toward the 2A site, Suge206 crawls back under his rock for another year. See you next fall, bring a bigger stick:rolleyes:

Best read I've had since I got back from elk hunting. Suck206 received the troll pounding that was apparently wanted by coming in here with that liberal drivel. Nice work all. God bless all who have served and are serving now and in the future. Suck206 this. (smiley face)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top