JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is my Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber break-barrel air rifle in .177 and .22 calibers. The rifle is in very good condition, no round count, but it's clean and in great shape. Minor scratches on the stock (which you may see on the stock). Action/lockup is tight, seals look good. Included is the carry case, Beeman scope and the rifle with 2 barrels. Note that the front fiber optic tubes are missing from the 2 barrels - they were missing when I got it - I just sighted using the front posts. It should be possible to locate some replacements online, I just haven't chased them down.

What you get:

* Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle with .177 and .22 caliber barrels
* Beeman Scope
* Carrying Case
* 500 .177 Caliber Pellets

Price drop: $80 cash ***SOLD***

Sale will be FTF and only to those 18 years of age or older - I'll need to see current ID showing your age if you don't appear to be at least 18.

Oregon City, West Linn, Gladstone, Milwaukie general meeting areas.

IMG_3618a.jpg

IMG_3620a.jpg

IMG_3623a.jpg

IMG_3627a.jpg

IMG_3629a.jpg

Last Edited:
Thanks. It doesn't happen much, but it sucks when someone flakes. At least he wasn't an NWFA guy, I've never had an NWFA person flake on a sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top