JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a guy that is really interested in buying both my San Rafael Beemans. The R1 is 22 cal and the P1 is 177. I am not really sure if I want to sell them as they are beautiful, and I would probably never replace them.
If I do sell them I don't really know what they are worth. If there is anyone on this site that knows there stuff when it come to air guns I would like an education on these. I will post some pictures if my request gets anywhere.

Thanks

If they're irreplaceable, I usually make sure it is a trade for something equally difficult to find, or else far more valuable to me. I'd also make sure that whatever I trade for is the real thing and in the kind of condition it is supposed to be in. You could also contact a reliable airgun seller (either in person or by phone) and ask what they would sell something like that for; most airgunners love to talk about rare or special guns like your San Rafaels.

A "normal" Beeman R1 sells for over $600 on Pyramyd, and it's not in stock, so keep that in mind for anything you are considering. I'd also make sure it is a transaction with real cash, and bring a counterfeit bill checking pen. That's just me, tho.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top