JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling my .25 cal Beeman Kodiak to fund my L1A1 project. This rifle was made when Beeman were based in Santa Rosa, CA. It is in excellent condition. There are some minor handling marks on the stock near the butt, and the forearm. The metalwork is 98% With the rifle is a Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 on a Sportsmatch Dampa mount which will be included. I also have a spare piston, breech seal, a reproduction of the official Webley owners manual, plus a couple of tins of H&N Field Target Trophy pellets.

Looking to sell locally within Oregon, or Washington to avoid shipping. However I will ship it at buyers expense if a local sale is not possible.

Asking $525 obo.

Thanks for looking.
Kodiak.jpg Kodiak1.jpg Kodiak3.jpg

Hi Vulcannator, I live in Ohio and am interested in the Kodiac, will pay all shipping...will you consider $ 350.00
Thanks for your interest, however I respectfully decline your offer. The last air rifle I shipped cost me almost $70 UPS ground/insured/signature required, and double boxed. I would prefer to hold out for a local sale if possible.

Thanks for coming back to me, here is what I thought of , I will buy a Plano rifle case and have them ship it to your place, then you can place the rifle in the case and then put it back in the cardboard box and just ship it to me, no hassle with packing ....I meant to say I will pay you what ever we agree on plus the shipping cost! ...I am really in love with this rifle and can assure you of the very best care and devotion, lets talk Ok

Thanks for your interest, I'm currently deployed for work with limited internet. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I'd like to hold out for a stronger offer. Be advised shipping this rifle UPS ground, insured, signature required will cost about $80.

I'm selling my .25 cal Beeman Kodiak to fund my L1A1 project. This rifle was made when Beeman were based in Santa Rosa, CA. It is in excellent condition. There are some minor handling marks on the stock near the butt, and the forearm. The metalwork is 98% With the rifle is a Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 on a Sportsmatch Dampa mount which will be included. I also have a spare piston, breech seal, a reproduction of the official Webley owners manual, plus a couple of tins of H&N Field Target Trophy pellets.

Looking to sell locally within Oregon, or Washington to avoid shipping. However I will ship it at buyers expense if a local sale is not possible.

Asking $525 obo.

Thanks for looking.
View attachment 254932 View attachment 254933 View attachment 254934
Hello, I am looking for a Kodiak in .25 Cal. I live in PA, do you have the Beeman paperwork etc. that came with the rifle? I will meet your price. Thanks.

Hello, I am looking for a Kodiak in .25 Cal. I live in PA, do you have the Beeman paperwork etc. that came with the rifle? I will meet your price. Thanks.
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I do not have the Beeman paperwork for this rifle. Shipping UPS Ground, insured to your location will run about $75 FYI.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.