JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

I suppose rocky mountain oysters are going up too? Ate them once at our yacht club when they had "big game night" and people brought what they shot.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

They already have if you can find them besides from your game. All the idiot restaraunts are buying them all
so they can charge outrageous prices so people can say they ate nuts.
Its like gizzards and tongue. They have all been snatched up buy the restaurant people and holds the prices up. We used to live on that stuff because no one wanted them and we could get them cheap.
Beef tongue was my favorite sandwich meat.

Rabbit Hutches... They don't talk loud, they are tasty, but buy some Butter to add in Fat... They are lean on that...

But keep them out of smell range of dogs, they will eat their young, before they let a dog get close... And then you have to start over...

loved my wife's rabbit catchatori (spelling is horrid, I am not Italian)

philip...

And Taku, having been greated with your Mal's Paw, I won't ever talk of ~that dinner~ in your house!!!! :rolleyes:

(I have stout legs, and his Grand Mals front paw, Completely Covered my KNEE)!!!!

LOL yeah she has feet like a Clydesdale horse. Sweet as they come with humans, especially kids, but cujo on anything with fur and 4 legs. She loves kids and the more that hang on her the better as far as she is concerned :D
Yep She is very BIG BIG Girl for sure.
She sure liked you. :D
Rabbit is just plain delicious. I like it pan fried like chicken.
Never really been one for sauced meats except in soup..

Rocky moutain oysters........Rock! Used to get them as a kid visiting my uncle near Prineville. They grilled them on big grates over open fires, then dipped 'em in BBQ sauce! Man they were delicious!:p

They already have if you can find them besides from your game. All the idiot restaraunts are buying them all
so they can charge outrageous prices so people can say they ate nuts.
Its like gizzards and tongue. They have all been snatched up buy the restaurant people and holds the prices up. We used to live on that stuff because no one wanted them and we could get them cheap.
Beef tongue was my favorite sandwich meat.

Yeah, tongue was dirt cheap. Best sandwiches and broth around! Remember when flank steak was inexpensive? Great stuff!
Glad I still like chicken!

Yeah, tongue was dirt cheap. Best sandwiches and broth around! Remember when flank steak was inexpensive? Great stuff!
Glad I still like chicken!

Yeah I grew up eating chicken all the time, between venison,, duck, turkey, rabbit, and anything else we could get or raise. Chickens were cheap to raise and we got eggs, so Gma always had a hundred or 2 hundred in the coup/pen. Ate too many chickens. When my wife and I got married I didn't want any chicken, Then about ten years later I really started to like it again. Now we eat a lot of chicken again. Beef was our Sunday dinner back then LOL.
The price of chicken is going up also.
They are pushing America to where a damned soup bone will cost you a months wages.
My favorite meat is still elk.

Just the meat, meat and more meat :)
Ohhh hell the Doc doesn't want me eating beef anyway, so can't think of a better excuse to stop paying those high prices. I can get fish, local chicken and some pork and whatever game I can route out.
The gravy and the organ meats sure sound good, but cholesterol healthy they are not.
Have about 10 to 15 yrs with a heart of a 40 yr old in a 68 yr old and the valve is from a bovine, so need to live that time right .... now that was a really expensive piece of beef ....ROFLOL

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top