JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So my fiancee is going to purchase a membership to a gun club of my choice for my birthday! I have my mind set on DRRC, But i just want to see if there is any other options close to wilsonville. I dont mind the drive to DRRC, just seeing whats out there.

I met some of the people at DRRC and i was very pleased with it.

Does anyone have any more input on DRRC?? Or recommendations....

I am looking for a place for my 22 and shot guns, i also have a 30-06. I want to be able to bring guest as well. I know at DRRC you can but i think they charge a 5 dollar fee... No biggie i suppose.

Thank you

IMHO Tri-County is the best range in the area but there is currently a very long waiting list. I'd recommend getting on their list.

DRRC is fine but you should check to see if they've re-opened their shotgun range(s). I think they've been closed for over a year now. Other than shotgun possibly being closed they are pretty good and were my second choice in the area.

I am a member at DRRC and I am quite fond of it. The shotgun stuff is still closed as the shot curtains aren't up yet. I think there has been progress on it, but I couldn't tell you exactly what's happening. The silhouette range was shortened because of a DEQ wetland issue. I think there is a fix in the works for that. And lastly, there have been some ricochets of pistol calibers on the 100 yard range. So pistols may not be used on that range until that is all sorted out. Having said all that, it's safe, the people are nice, and there is opportunity to get involved in different shooting disciplines. Plus, no waiting list! The guest program is not bad, $5 a visit up to four guests per senior member.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top