JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HI... i don't think i have done my intro yet or even if i have... i don't remember doing it.

HI i am lovebug... nice to meet you... i recently became a gun owner... however over this last year i have had the pleasure of checking out... i settled for the 9mm.. :) i seem to like that... I recently got married to Tim.. (he is on here but i can't remember his handle) He is understands more of about guns than i. so ... he got me started. I am still learning and i guess i should add i dont talk much... and when i do.. its usually to be a smart *** or something... okay i think i have talked about absolutely nothing ... so its time to move on to my next task... OH yeah... i do miss spell alot of things alot of the time... but if you dont catch it great..:p

Welcome. Soon you'll be buying firearms related gifts for your hubby w/o any help from Gomer at the Wal Mart Firearms counter. BTW, now that you got your first firearm...........REMEMBER this guy and his friends..........

He's the #1 gun salesman and he's responsible for the current high prices.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top