JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ah, guilt by association.

Let's bring back the rack and the pillory to go with this 15th century style of justice, law, and order.

Ah, who am I kidding? Just start burning the friends at the stake. The gun will turn up by the third friend, I'm sure.

On a serious note - that these officers do not walk off the job astounds me.
OF COURSE they won't "Walk off the job". They are the coddled right arm of the OPPRESSOR.. Watch and learn what the future in America is for gun rights and gun owners! Believe it brothers and sisters, it's coming unless we can muster the strength to block it politically, permanently.:mad:
added: Let's remember what liberal presidential wannabe Robert Francis O Rourke said not so long ago: "Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47." I give him credit for being honest, something few other candidates have been on the RKBA firearms issue.

Last Edited:
Their definition of an assault rife includes any semi auto with a thumb hole stock. A flash hider also makes it an assault rifle. So, my son's 22 cal target rifle is a 'weapon of war' and would be banned. Yikes, look how scary it is!

10222.JPG

Mm...I never called a AR15 a weapon of war...
I did say that I do not like that term as it can easily be misused....
Andy
I was agreeing. I just was thinking I have some weapons used in wars that are brass handles on steel. But my scarier looking guns are not military. I have a cool collection of swords though. And they are all well used.

Their definition of an assault rife includes any semi auto with a thumb hole stock. A flash hider also makes it an assault rifle. So, my son's 22 cal target rifle is a 'weapon of war' and would be banned. Yikes, look how scary it is!

View attachment 649647
To them "weapon of war" includes your bare hand if you dare raise it in resistance to their intended tyranny.

If I had any firearms I sure would not post them on any site like the one here "show your guns" This man's experience is why I enjoy this site's information is why I am here
Yeah, we should all live in fear and pretend we aren't gun owners, if cornered tell them we lost them in a boating accident and maybe they'll leave us alone. That way they will just go after the other gun owners .........................seems to have worked well these past few decades

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top