JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
(1) Make a list of any of the confiscators who can be identified.

(2) Turn that list over to the nearest group of patriots you can find.

(3) Buy popcorn.

:s0093:

Last Edited:
"They implied that they'd keep having to raid the houses of people I knew until the firearm turned up. "

Let that sink in...

Boss

FB_IMG_1553206066880.jpg

"They implied that they'd keep having to raid the houses of people I knew until the firearm turned up. "

Let that sink in...

Boss
Ah, guilt by association.

Let's bring back the rack and the pillory to go with this 15th century style of justice, law, and order.

Ah, who am I kidding? Just start burning the friends at the stake. The gun will turn up by the third friend, I'm sure.

On a serious note - that these officers do not walk off the job astounds me.

Gun Grabbers couldn't tell you the truth if you strapped them into a combined Polygraph-Electric Chair wired to "Fry On Lie."

Speaking of Gun Grabbing POS's, why am I seeing an ad for that Malarkey clown's X Products, which was even recently very vocal about "our toys are not for filthy proles," on this site?

If you've bought a firearm through an FFL since 1968, there's a 4473, somewhere, recording that ownership transfer. If they really want to know what you have, purchased through an FFL, they already have the information...:s0054:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top