JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mike Judge announced that 30 new episodes will be made. I really missed those guys.

Brainless humor that anyone who was once a 15 year old boy should relate to, unless you forgot what it was like to be 15.

My favorite episode was Nosebleed. Second was Impotence.

Beavis: "Help me. I'm impotence!" hahaha, err, I mean Hmm hmm hmm hmm ....

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/41409549/ns/today-entertainment/

I LOVED B&B when I was in my forties! I taped every episode so that I would not miss it. But what will they play against now that MTV no longer has insipid music videos? YouTube sensations? Maybe YouTube kabooms and drunks shooting guns? Great material there......................elsullo

I wasnt really cartoon crazy as a kid, more like cartoon finicky. Since grown I did NOT like Simpsons, never saw even one episode of South Park-no interest...

But I loved B&B from the very first time I saw it. I bought the movie.

If Mike Judge is doing it again, I will give it a glance and see if it has lost the magic or not.

He hehe hehehe

Fabulous!! More dumbing down of our youth and adult adolecents. Time to grow up folks. We have serious problems here! Really? Beavis and Butthead? You must have a bag of doorknobs between your ears!.

Mike Judge announced that 30 new episodes will be made. I really missed those guys.

Brainless humor that anyone who was once a 15 year old boy should relate to, unless you forgot what it was like to be 15.

My favorite episode was Nosebleed. Second was Impotence.

Beavis: "Help me. I'm impotence!" hahaha, err, I mean Hmm hmm hmm hmm ....

Beavis and Butt-Head return to MTV - Entertainment - Television - TODAYshow.com

Fabulous!! More dumbing down of our youth and adult adolecents. Time to grow up folks. We have serious problems here! Really? Beavis and Butthead? You must have a bag of doorknobs between your ears!.

Sometimes you just enjoy something for what it is, not everything in life has to be about saving the planet. BTW, speaking of "dumbing" down, you misspelled adolescents and "dumbing" isn't really a word.

American Heritage Dictionary: dumb
adj., dumb·er, dumb·est.
a.Lacking the power of speech. Used of animals and inanimate objects.
b.Often Offensive. Incapable of using speech; mute. Used of humans. See Usage Note at mute.
2.Temporarily speechless, as with shock or fear: I was dumb with disbelief.
3.Unwilling to speak; taciturn.
4.Not expressed or articulated in sounds or words: dumb resentment.
5.Nautical. Not self-propelling.
6.Conspicuously unintelligent; stupid: dumb officials; a dumb decision.
7.Unintentional; haphazard: dumb luck.
tr.v., dumbed, dumb·ing, dumbs.
To make silent or dumb.

Sometimes you just enjoy something for what it is, not everything in life has to be about saving the planet. BTW, speaking of "dumbing" down, you misspelled adolescents and "dumbing" isn't really a word.

Well, you obviously did'nt learn your grammar lessons from beavis and butthead friend. "dumbing down" is and acceptable vernacular and a colloquialism. Just listen to the talking heads on the news networks. (not always a reliable source however.)
Not about "saving the planet" just now. I used to "enjoy drugs" but have outgrown that foolish behavior. Grunting and using bathroom language is not conducive to the forwarding of genteel behavior and adult civil conduct. I enjoy a blue joke as much as the next sinner, but it has no place in the mass media due to the lack of parental controls of children. Sorry I offended your misplaced sense of spelling acumen and expertise. By the way Trismn, why must you always attack the messenger (spelling) and ignore the message?
I'm done talking. I don't suffer fools lightly.
Greydog.:s0112:

Last Edited:

Well, you obviously did'nt learn your grammar lessons from beavis and butthead friend. "dumbing down" is and acceptable vernacular and a colloquialism. Just listen to the talking heads on the news networks. (not always a reliable source however.)
Not about "saving the planet" just now. I used to "enjoy drugs" but have outgrown that foolish behavior. Grunting and using bathroom language is not conducive to the forwarding of genteel behavior and adult civil conduct. I enjoy a blue joke as much as the next sinner, but it has no place in the mass media due to the lack of parental controls of children. Sorry I offended your misplaced sense of spelling acumen and expertise. By the way Trismn, why must you always attack the messenger (spelling) and ignore the message?

You tell us all to "grow up" and we "have a bag of doorknobs between your ears" and then you ask "must you always attack the messenger" like I said B&B is what it is, it really doesn't need to be a political message. Watch and enjoy or ignore it, don't Judge others (get it "Judge", hehe ya ya that was cool) for their choices.

My point is why must every thread at NWFA be a either a fight or a judgment of others intentions? Can't it just be about the subject, some subjects like cops and politics will naturally draw heated opinions but Beavis and Butthead?

Hey, after reading all of that, did I, like, just SCORE? Heh-heh, heh-heh-heh.............................elsullo

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads