JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That kid or kids needs to be publicly flogged when caught.

If I see my tires getting slashed he isnt going to be able to see out of either eye for a few months when I get done with him.

Last Edited:
Sounds like crazy bums/Sanders supporters.
They just did a piece entitled Corridor of Terror (or something) about the Johnson crick corridor. mayhem central

That kid or kids needs to be publicly flogged when caught.

If I see my tires getting slashed he isnt going to be able to see out of either eye for a few months when I get done with him.
Doesn't happen as much in texas, I still have texas plates that's why I think they did all four of my tires. In Texas it's a justifiable shooting if someone is messing with your car at night. I've never heard of anyone actually shooting someone over it though, and I'd personally never do it over property.

Doesn't happen as much in texas, I still have texas plates that's why I think they did all four of my tires. In Texas it's a justifiable shooting if someone is messing with your car at night. I've never heard of anyone actually shooting someone over it though, and I'd personally never do it over property.
Oh, I wouldnt shoot'em, but beatings are quite understandable.. And giveth them I shall.

Yeah m
I really like the idea of a "Heads Up" thread and I feel sorry for the victims.:(

In my neighborhood there is something I can't figure out...People parking a $25,000-$60,000 vehicle on the street and filling their garages with "stuff" that couldn't be worth more than a few thousand dollars.:confused:
My truck won't fit in the garage it's too big. But I get what you mean a good portion of the neighborhood doesn't use their garage for cars.

When I was in the 8th grade, 4 of my buddies on the basketball team after a game decided to go to the bus barn and let the air out of the tires, they got caught. The next day they spent all day pumping bus tires up with bicycle tire pumps. Probably be cruel and unusual in this day and age.

In Texas it's a justifiable shooting if someone is messing with your car at night. I've never heard of anyone
Well,they do have a weapon. And I would suppose ,if you confronted them they might want to use it on you.
So pretty much anything you did to them could be justified.
Except ,pulling their finger nails out ,Sarge and ZA:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads