JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found a gun-rights hazard map for Oregon. The darker the blue, the greater the danger to your rights, and conversely, as an area becomes dark red.

Fault lines exist where the color switches from red to blue. From the amount of red, you might have expected a landslide, but unfortunately it did not occur. Gun owner tears fed the creeks resulting in some local flooding.

4D27DC52-B6D8-486C-B7D1-9DCF5CC84D83.png

EDIT: 2018 gubernatorial election

Last Edited:
The biggest hazard in Beaverton is the Clown Council and mayor, or as I refer to them as, "The Beaverton Hillbillies" Second biggest hazard are the Keystone Cops they call a police department. Third would be the old retired folks with nothing better to do than man the photo radar vans, while I've never received a photo ticket, they annoy the hell out of me. One in particular who parks the photo radar van in a church parking lot on Allen certainly deserves some time in purgatory.

The biggest hazard in Beaverton is the Clown Council and mayor, or as I refer to them as, "The Beaverton Hillbillies" Second biggest hazard are the Keystone Cops they call a police department. Third would be the old retired folks with nothing better to do than man the photo radar vans, while I've never received a photo ticket, they annoy the hell out of me. One in particular who parks the photo radar van in a church parking lot on Allen certainly deserves some time in purgatory.

While I share the same sentiment regarding the city clowncil, Beav PD gets nothing but high marks from me. Life is good in the Beav', despite it being a an official sanctuary city now. Crime is low, police presence is excellent and my property values are going through the roof because of it. We moved here because it wasn't Portland.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top