JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,
Just moved to beaverton for work and am having a hell of a time finding a shooting area.
I'm an avid long range shooter/reloader from Newport Oregon.
I like to shoot a lot and plan on joining Douglas ridge but don't have the cash yet (and I'd like to see it before paying almost four hundred to join).
In the meantime I need a good spot to at least 100 yards to work on load development. I've heard about Salmonberry, but does it have benches?
Anyone have any leads on other outdoor areas, or even a range that isn't 500$ to join? I'd settle for 100 yards but more would be great. I promise I'm respectful, safe, and pick up my trash.
I also do alot of carbine and pistol shooting. But mainly concerned about being able to do load development.
Also, I'm already on the tri county gun club waiting list.
Somebody help please! I can't keep driving back to Newport to go shoot. It sucks.
Thanks!

You can shoot a match at TCGC and DRRC without being a member. I shot a match today at TCGC
200-300-600 yards for $15. 100 rounds plus sighters. It was two 20 shot strings
with sighters at 600 yards. They allow the F class guys to shoot the prone 600 yard stage
only.;)

Steel targets are allowed at CVSC as long as they swing when struck.

Pistol
2 five yard connex bays
3 small open bays
2 large open bays
Covered rifle range with tables
25, 50, & 100 (96) yards.
Porta johns
Each Bay has a covered area and table.

NRA membership req.

....and members don't need to pay to be certified to draw from holster..:confused:

No different than any other club as far as personalities go...:oops:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads