JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Today I was copied on the following e-mail.....

Hello David ,

I think you mention that you had an IT guy, is that right? If so, can you provide his or hers contact info to make sure that everything goes well on the day of install?

Also did I tell you about the referral program? Did you know your business or home can save money by referrals? If you refer a business to me and it gets installed, you get a whole month free! You can't beat that, now that's Comcastic! Do you know someone that is a business owner or who wants to be? Just call me directly or give them my number and I give you a credit. If you give me 12 leads, I can provide you with a whole year in savings.

He happened to spam "CC" his complete customer list. Apparently I am not the only one upset. There are several other stories that I won't repeat.

I did business with him several years ago for one firearm. This is before his reputation had grown. I had decided after that first instance that I would no longer be doing any business with them again. Apparently there was a mailing list that he had started to be notified on updates for an indoor range he was "Planning On".

I only posted this here so that others might have an idea of the character the store owner has. I personally don't spend any money there, but if choose to do so it is your choice. I have nothing personal against the store or the owner, but don't like seeing fellow shooters get screwed. I'm not sure what business model he has, but I don't much care for it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top