Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Beavercreek Faux pas

Discussion in 'Business Discussion & Reviews' started by Noxspector, May 19, 2010.

1. Noxspector

Noxspector Oregon Member

Today I was copied on the following e-mail.....

He happened to spam "CC" his complete customer list. Apparently I am not the only one upset. There are several other stories that I won't repeat.

2. dobeman

dobeman Hillsboro Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

wow. he has a customer list?

3. Intervention

Intervention NW Member

I believe it's more of an ex-customer list.

4. MarkSBG

MarkSBG Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

:rofl1:

5. Noxspector

Noxspector Oregon Member

I did business with him several years ago for one firearm. This is before his reputation had grown. I had decided after that first instance that I would no longer be doing any business with them again. Apparently there was a mailing list that he had started to be notified on updates for an indoor range he was "Planning On".

I only posted this here so that others might have an idea of the character the store owner has. I personally don't spend any money there, but if choose to do so it is your choice. I have nothing personal against the store or the owner, but don't like seeing fellow shooters get screwed. I'm not sure what business model he has, but I don't much care for it.