JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone been out to Beavercreek Armory recently? I am curious about your experience there. I am heading out this afternoon to check them out. I have read some pretty bad reviews recently about how the staff treat people there.

Hopefully I have a good experience. I will report back ;)

My experience is I went there with my wife for our first handgun course a few years ago. The third party instructors were great but my wife's brand new Springfield XD had a ton of problems. The instructors pointed out that Beavercreek reloads the brass left on the range and sells it in Fiocchi boxes as new. So we paid too much for reloaded crap ammo. We also wasted time sending the gun back to Springfield to check it out and nothing was wrong with it.

So someone scummy enough to rip off customers that way (especially, us as brand new shooters) means I dont ever step foot in their establishment again.

Unless they are under new management, I wont be back.

Wow that is crappy. I assumed that everything they sold was reloads which is why I will bring my own ammo. But as far as a indoor pistol range that is close to Beaverton that allows non members this is about my only option. Unless you know of others.

It sucks because I only live a few minutes from them.

I go over to The Place to Shoot now. I got an unlimited year membership for donating to a leukemia charity (yay tax deductible) which I thought was a cool special for them to have. I have to buy their ammo (which is new) but otherwise Im happy there. Non-member range fee is pretty high though at $35 + ammo.

If you wanted to ever try them out the guest fee is $10

If I had the money, I'd buy some land just out side of town on the west side and open up an outdoor range.

Ok So I went out to Beavercreek. I want to say it wasn't a bad trip. Now This was my first indoor range visit so I have nothing to compare with. My father and I had the whole place to ourself.

Safety training first which was pretty quick. I brought my own pistols in as well as my own ammo.

$20 ea lane fee and $5 core fee for my ammo. and $.50 ea for targets.

The lady behind the counter I think may rub people wrong. She is a do it all by the book type of person. Which there is nothing wrong with that. The Range officer was an older man and was very nice and friendy to us.

I plan to head out to Threat Dynamics to see how the range is there. Im sure it will be very nice being all new.

The good thing is its close to Cabela's If need anything :p

I just can't freaken believe how some folks try to run their businesses. I own and operate a small business, and you can bet I'm the most polite, respectful, professional SOB you've ever talked to, when you're looking at handing me your money.

It's almost like these guys don't even want to succeed in life.

I just can't freaken believe how some folks try to run their businesses. I own and operate a small business, and you can bet I'm the most polite, respectful, professional SOB you've ever talked to, when you're looking at handing me your money.

It's almost like these guys don't even want to succeed in life.

For some reason if you are in the gun business it just does not seem to matter:rolleyes: Why is it always in the gun business that you find the idiots who just do not get it.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top