JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I Have used then as an FFL when I purchased my Wasr-10
They chagred $35 which was $15 more than A+ pawn. They also Had 7.62 ammo at $2 more than the going rate per box.

On the bright side they are local and I have taken a CCW permit class there.

I would give them a 4

Good selection of black rifles and silencers, they are class 3 and have their own brand of silencers being made if I am not mistaken.
It is a rather small shop.

And as a side note The owner said he is building an indoor range at that location for .22lr and pistol to 25 yards!:)

As stated in my opinion on "The Gun Broker"

I personally don't like Beavercreek Armory, and the prices over there aren't very good either... The owner really tries to gouge you. :/

Even though it's even closer to me than "The Gun Broker", (not by that much, really) I felt I had a 100% better experience (with "The Gun Broker" in Tigard) compared to when I stopped in to Beavercreek. I have no doubts about the bucks I shelled out over at "The Gun Broker", and I'd go there again anytime. Can't say that about Beavercreek, so I don't know if I'll be making any purchases there.

The prices are a bit on the steep side, especially if you don't mind going to other shops for comparisons.

However, they ordered my CZ P-01 and the transaction was processed very well, and in a timely fashion. I did have to help them figure out which one it was, on the wholesaler's websites... They matched the price from the only other shop in town that had one on the shelf, which I thought was reasonable, since it was in Clackamas and I live in Hillsboro...

The prices are a bit on the steep side, especially if you don't mind going to other shops for comparisons.

However, they ordered my CZ P-01 and the transaction was processed very well, and in a timely fashion. I did have to help them figure out which one it was, on the wholesaler's websites... They matched the price from the only other shop in town that had one on the shelf, which I thought was reasonable, since it was in Clackamas and I live in Hillsboro...

Yea, seems to be a regular occurance out here with the severe lack of real professional shops in the west portland-hillsboro area. I was lucky to find my USP in Tigard.

Bought a used Ruger P95, there. The price was fair (under $275.00) considering the weapon looked like an orphan. Thought I bought a lemon, until I put another $30.00, some elbow grease, solvent and a Houge slip on grip. Turned out to be a sweet little shooter.

I didn't know about the gun range. Can't see him having to much space for it in that business park.

The owner (Dave) told me the same thing about the gun range. I live in clackamas so I would never use it but prices on suppressors and the like seemed to be pretty good there.

I recently purchased a Suppressed Walther P22 for $489 the cheapest I found locally was $699. Dave helped me every step of the way since this is my first form 4 purchase. Every question I had he made sure to spend the time with me to get it right. He walked me through each form and told me what to expect beforehand. I can not say enough good things about how helpful and informative Dave was not to mention the $200 cheaper price on my suppressor and Walther!!!

I gave them a 5 A+ to Beavercreek Armory.

P.S. They had a good price on free float quad rails. $120 installed with the front site grinded off or $100 for the free float quad rail installed. Not bad since the rail was an $80 rail and I don't have the tools to do it myself.

Let me preface this by saying I haven't bought anything there. But I did stop in the other day as its right down the street from my work. I asked if they had any AR lowers (I know stupid question) and the response was "no, and when I do get em I ain't gonna sell em. Just gonna build full guns out of em, cause I can sell em for a bunch more." While this may be very true, I kinda thought it was rather poor taste to say this to a possable new customer. Also the few guns they did have seemed a little over priced.

I purchased a walther P22/can package from Beavercreek, The owner seemed friendly but his wife was an absolute witch, she was rude and she would walk over and complain abuot customers in front of me.

Dave on the other hand seemed very helpful although he knew nothing about a trust transfer, and I have a feeling he messed up the paper work...

Prices and selection: Prices were high on everything except for their suppressors.

They're wall of guns looks impressive but about 80% are for display only, and that would include all the AR's, silenced handguns and custom rifles, leaving nothing but a few milsurps, .22's and a couple of shotguns on the shelf.

I was also told that they would no longer sell lowers, just completed rifles so they could charge more.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the low side: Selection in house is poor. Everthing is pricy. Last transfer I did with them a year ago was $25 + $10. I've heard they've gone up and move somewhere else. One thing kept me going even if only to chat was the promose of a shooting range that has never happened. Location convenient, at least to me.
On the high side: Got my UT CCW class there: that was very good.

I've had some AR work done there, and they usually seem fair on the cost. A couple times they quoted me one price and when I came to pick the rifle up, it was about $20 more than quoted (nothing major). Poor selection, but they have been pretty informative and helped me out on a few suggesstions. I give them a 3.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.