JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Look, we love you both tons but remember rule number one on NWFA... be excellent to each other.
Mods have the final say.
Yep, I was playing.. he decided to get snarky. Life is too short for that and this forum is not that serious.

But most of all, I could easily seeing the thread going down. Ive been in various thread that were locked over banter that went down hill fast. This thread helps others know if BCA is good or bad and worth their time..
Getting it locked just isn't worth the hassle.

It is a shame in this world of so many anti gun fruits, that a gun business would conduct themselves in this way! Can't help but wonder how they manage to stay open?!:(

I used Beavercreek to facilitate the transfer of my silencer from Sliencer Shop. They had me fill out a 4473 and ran a state background check which I thought odd but I rolled with it.

The kid initially would not let me unbox the silencer until I had complete the paperwork. I insisted and played the "I already own it card" and he backed off so that I could examine it.

Finished the transfer but next time I will use M&K Tactical in Hillsboro.

E

I used Beavercreek to facilitate the transfer of my silencer from Sliencer Shop. They had me fill out a 4473 and ran a state background check which I thought odd but I rolled with it.

The kid initially would not let me unbox the silencer until I had complete the paperwork. I insisted and played the "I already own it card" and he backed off so that I could examine it.

Finished the transfer but next time I will use M&K Tactical in Hillsboro.

E
This alone highlights their lack of training at that place.
A good shop will insist/remind you to inspect the hardware before proceeding with the paperwork.

It is a shame I have to drive past them to go to Rich's or The English pit if I need to use a range. But the two times I've been there years apart, it was the same deal. God bless em, they've been in business a long time. Someone is eating what they are cooking, but there are quite a few people I talk to that won't touch the place. When I have a good experience I turn people on to those places. Easy money for those businesses. Be nice to your customers and the return is ten fold.

Beaver Creek Armory is out of business as of this Sunday.
They have a Facebook ad selling off their store inventory.
No guns or ammo, just the store fixtures, a cheap safe, some paper targets, an old Miller stick welder and an empty cash register.

Good riddance to a poor business ran by incompetent, uncaring, unfriendly people

Beaver Creek Armory is out of business as of this Sunday.
They have a Facebook ad selling off their store inventory.
No guns or ammo, just the store fixtures, a cheap safe, some paper targets, an old Miller stick welder and an empty cash register.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.