JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You supplied your email address and now you're on their list.... I'm actually surprised that anyone here is surprised.

This is par for the course. Welcome to the interwebs.

You block them in your email... and forget about it...
If you dont want it to happen again, dont supply your email to anyone.

You supplied your email address and now you're on their list.... I'm actually surprised that anyone here is surprised.

This is par for the course. Welcome to the interwebs.

You block them in your email... and forget about it...
If you dont want it to happen again, dont supply your email to anyone.

Word! This is why i refuse to give my e-mail, or other contact info. My thinking is, if i need anything from you i will contact you.

Lefty.

Hmmm, I doubt he did that on accident but **** who knows. I took a class from them and I didnt get the email. You guys freak out too much about the email, who cares. How many spam messages do you get in your inbox a day. Just highlight it and delete.

With all the Hot mail acounts and also Yahoo or AOL just set up a spam account for ordering online or whatever. I have at least 3 Yahoo accounts just for this purpose. If I hink it is bad use one and see what happens. My wife on the other hand well she used our comcast account for something and now I want nothing to do with it:s0114:

I've purchased stuff from them and have had them do work for me on my AR-15 and never have they asked me for so much as my name, let alone my phone number or email address. I'm kind of surprised that this happened as I have done business with them a lot over the past couple of months.
Have you entered in to any of the drawings they have or anything like that?

If I purchased anything from them, I would understand. In this case, no.

I don't remember giving them my email address, but it wasn't for coupons, I can tell you that for sure.

..Of course I have more than one email account, but all the people on this list are either firearm owners or CHL holders from their class.

I don't know about you guys, but this pisses me off. .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top