JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i was just out at Beaver Dam Quarry at Browns Camp and it's now open. or at least all the rock crushers are gone and all the no shooting signs are removed.
:s0155::gun09::rockstar:

:s0155:
Woooo hoooo Finally!! I know what I'm doing next weekend. Thanks for the update.....

Oh and btw lets all do a better job at keeping that place cleaner this time around. I like have somewhere close like that open to shooting.

Just got back from there tonight. The side to the left with the gravel pile is still fenced and marked as no shooting but to the right is open. There was space for myself, my friend, and a father and son but too many more than that and things might be a bit cramped.

Just got back from there tonight. The side to the left with the gravel pile is still fenced and marked as no shooting but to the right is open. There was space for myself, my friend, and a father and son but too many more than that and things might be a bit cramped.

That's because they're a riding trail to the left side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was up there (riding not shoot) on thursday and it was vacant.

I went out today. The weather reports were bunk and it started to sporadically rain a bit. The gravel pile is still on the left side and untouched.
On the down side some chump decided to dump a love seat, VCR, and microwave down the decline. But not before tossing a ton of shot at them.
Met a few nice people just as we were calling it a day, helped one guy fix his straight from the pawn shop Mosin.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top