Manufacturer
Weatherby
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Up for grabs is a pristine Wetherby d'Italia 12 gauge 3" SXS shotgun with finely engraved coin finish and micro checking and deep weatherby royal blue finish on the metal. This one is a real eye catcher. The gun has had less than a couple of boxes through it, comes with Negrini hard case(locks have never been set), original gun lock, Weatherby wraps and original chokes and choke wrench. Engravings designed by Giovanelli

WIN_20190702_03_16_56_Pro.jpg WIN_20190702_03_19_43_Pro.jpg WIN_20190702_03_20_08_Pro.jpg WIN_20190702_03_20_41_Pro.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

gprippers

Reactions
the last posting by someone that was in eugene was back in september...then your post says "sent you a message" on Tuesday at 6:10am...??? Is this still for sale or did that person buy it back in september? thanks

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom