JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Up for sale and/or trade is this beautiful Smith and Wesson 39-2 in 9mm. This is a very nice example of the pistol S&W submitted for trials to replace the 1911 in the 1960's. This one dates to the 70's.

Currently wearing the very attractive factory grips, with S&W medallions in them. It's a shame this pistola doesn't have the original box, because it is in really nice condition. The only flaws I can find are minor.

Pistol appears as fired very little, though it does show bluing loss on the frame rails. Probably from being handled so much as this fits the hand very nicely. I've never shot it, but it points like a 1911 or hi-power. The only reason I haven't shot it is because I'm afraid I'd like it too much and want to keep it. I'm not keeping it because I don't want another nomenclature of magazines to stock up on. I've got enough to contend with as it is.

Looking for $500, but I expect haggles and am ok with them.

Now, I don't pay retail, and my dear friends, neither do you, so I'm open to be reasonable.

I love trades, so this is what I'm NOT interested in, cause I'm pretty open otherwise:
Anything in .40 cal, or odd calibers for that matter.
Antique guns of any kind, why would I want it if I can't shoot it?
Stupid, overpriced .22's
Stupid, tactical .22's, if such it can be called
Glocks, not cause they aren't great, but because I can't shoot reloads in them unless I invest enough money in them to just go buy a good gun.
"Hunting" rifles, I have no use for a rifle to hunt game with, have what I need already.
Most shotguns, again, have what I need/want already

What I really like:
1911's
SIG's
Hi-Powers
9mm's that I stock mags for, see above, oh and Beretta's. Love me some Beretta.
Full size stuff that can shoot reloads mainly

Recently score a couple of AR lowers, so I could use some uppers or BCG's (not the glasses...)to round out the builds.

If I've completely shot down all your hopes and dreams of a trade by my ridiculous don't want list, feel free to still offer it. Worst I can say is pound sand. But you'd have to be pretty douchey to get that out of me. Most likely it'd be a, "what else ya got friend?"

I learned on this model at age 4! It's a great shooter. I still have mine and it's in similar condition.

In my dreams I would have the cash for this and give mine a twin:rolleyes:.

GLWS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.