JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
FTF sales in Hillsboro, OR strongly preferred. NO TRADES PLEASE DO NOT ASK. Email communication works best at [email protected]

5. Mosin Nagant M44 with a beautifully refinished stock. Chambered in 7.62x54R. I've shot it about 20 times, no problems. The stock is REALLY nice, pictures don't do it justice. All serial numbers match and it comes with sling, ammo pouch, oiler, etc. $250 - and yes, it is worth the price once you see how nice it is. - SOLD

MosinM44-1.png

MosinM44-3.png

When buying other items from graniteclimber I had the privilege to view this in person and he is right the pictures DO NOT do it justice!! Beautifully refinished and a firearm that anyone would love to have.

BUY it so I don't have to and make the little lady angry at me...more! :eek:

I was looking at some M44s with my uncle the other week (one of his favorite guns) and we came across one that the seller mentioned that the shell was sometimes hard to eject. Said the extractor worked correctly before the shell was fired. I hadn't heard of this before but my uncle said it might be the casing swelling in the barrel after firing?

Is this something you've heard of/had trouble with before graniteclimber?

I was looking at some M44s with my uncle the other week (one of his favorite guns) and we came across one that the seller mentioned that the shell was sometimes hard to eject. Said the extractor worked correctly before the shell was fired. I hadn't heard of this before but my uncle said it might be the casing swelling in the barrel after firing?

Is this something you've heard of/had trouble with before graniteclimber?

I believe what you're referring to is Mosin Nagant "Sticky Bolt Syndrome." This is caused by residual cosmoline in the chamber which has heated and cooled over repeated firings, and becomes a sticky mess that seizes up the locking lugs. It becomes especially prevalent when shooting steel case ammo. It is an easily fixed problem with several solutions to correct it. Do a Google search.

I am new to this forum. I own a M44 and this is a great gun that is amazingly a accurate gun. This is a very good price for one that is in what looks to be in excellent condition. Cant go wrong with this one. FYI, I paid more than this for mine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.