JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$70
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
My girlfriend and I made some very nice real-leather heavy-duty wallets and business card holders, so if anyone is interesting, we are selling some of them. Here I attached some pictures. If you would be interested in a particular one, I can send you some pictures of that unit.
Each of these wallets is made from genuine leather, and each leather piece is double-sided (glued two leather sheets). Each wallet has 4 card pockets (each pocket can fit 2 cards), and two main money pockets. Each business card holder can fit minimum 30 cards.

Pricing: Blue and brown wallets, $70 each. Brown business card holder $40. Yellow business card holder $30. We are making more of these wallets and soon I will post some more. I live in Seattle. I could meet you in person or I could take Zelle or personal check and ship you wallet for $5 extra.

Dan from Seattle

Wallets#1.jpg Wallets#2.jpg Wallets#3.jpg Wallets#4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Dan made me a business card wallet several months ago. Very nice materials and very heavy duty. Great guy, easy to deal with. I've also purchased several reloading items from him and they have all been great deals at excellent pricing.
Good luck with your leather work sales!

Dan made me a business card wallet several months ago. Very nice materials and very heavy duty. Great guy, easy to deal with. I've also purchased several reloading items from him and they have all been great deals at excellent pricing.
Good luck with your leather work sales!
Thanks, Buddy!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top