JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1350
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am thinning out some of the guns that I never use and this is a prime example of one that is too nice looking for me to shoot often. The price does not include shipping to your FFL.

It is a CZ 452 FS model with a Leupold VX-1 2-7x28mm scope. This rifle has absolutely beautiful tiger striping in the wood and is a real looker. The rings are Burris if I remember correctly, and it has Butler Creek flip covers. It will come with one magazine. This model is no longer in production and has become somewhat of a collector's item.

I bought it used, so I'm unsure of the total round count, but I know that I've only shot a couple boxes through it. It is in very good shape but does have a fee light marks on it near the sling swivels, basically just bumps while it was in the safe. I can take close up pictures of them for anyone who is interested. The metal is all in great shape, no loss of bluing or rust marks anywhere.

I tried to get pictures in both natural and artificial light to show the wood grain. Let me know if you want any specific pictures. This is cross-posted on other sites also.

The only trades that I'm interested in would be a Kimber Adirondack, Kimber Montana or a threaded barrel Barrett Fieldcraft in 6.5CM or 7mm-08. I can add cash on top of my gun for the more expensive models.

CZ 452 FS.jpg CZ 452 FS2.jpg
CZ 452 FS3.jpg CZ 452 FS4.jpg
IMG_20220514_221557970.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This exact Rifle and text and pictures is listed twice by 2 DIFFERENT SELLERS

Be ware
Could you send me a link? Because this is my rifle and I do have it cross posted on Rimfire Central, but my username is the same over there. I can provide new pictures to anyone and will post more tonight when I get home.

Last Edited:
I just put up a new picture with my username and todays date. It doesn't have the best lighting, but hopefully it helps people know that I am the real deal. Again, if anyone wants to see more specific pictures, please let me know.

The other one was on this site about 6 or 7 items down after this one. It seems to have been taken down now. Possibly scammed from your other posting on a different site.

Anyway, it has been removed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.