JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can't believe those cops were acquitted. I just watched the video of the beating and it is tough to hear his cries for his dad. I can't imagine what his father is going through. I just don't see how several cops aren't able to control one man without beating him to death. The lack of training/education on the mentally ill is sickening as well.

The police are not trained enough in dealing with Dogs and those with mental issues.

I don't say mental illness, because other medical conditions can manifest as a mental issue - diabetic problems for example.

The police have time on their side; why does seem that in these cases they are impatient? Control the scene - diffuse the situation.

We are getting to election season, so ask your mayor candidates, city & county council members, sheriff candidates about the training they get for the officers and what they are going to do to prevent tragedies like this one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top