JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I've finally taken the plunge & bought a new vehicle so I'm looking to get rid of the beater I've been driving around in....try not to laugh too hard at the following description...

'94 Plymouth Sundance, 2 door, 5 speed, blue, front wheel drive..engine & transmission are great- this car gets me to & from work everyday & is completely reliable and passes DEQ with no issues every time. Now for the many yet superficial problems:

1. the paint is peeling off. nearly the entire top, and most of the hood paint is gone & surface rust is replacing it. I can watch the paint fly off while driving around town even at posted speed limits.,,,but it gets great mileage.

2. horizontal crack in lower 1/4 of the windshield, from approximately midpoint on over to passenger side.

3. electrical gremlin in dash instrument wiring harness, I suspect a bad ground. a few of the dash instruments rarely work...fuel gage does work... dome light doesn't work, horn doesn't work, and the odometer doesn't work therefore mileage is unknown. It gets driven mon- fri, approx. 5 miles each way to work, then from ne pdx to vanc every saturday or sunday for grocery shopping, and occasionally to the corner convenience store for smokes.
4. the bolts for the driver's side seat back have sheared off so the driver's seat is supported by the rear seat back, which I have pulled forward at a 45 deg. angle to hold up the driver's seat. there is a recall on those bolts and are eligible for free dealer replacement.

5. driver's door: the metal where the door hinge attaches to the car body is failing. the door is no longer in square due to hinge pulling away from body, and has caused indentation in the body panel in front of door and has beaten the **** out've the latching mechanism due to trying to close it. I've been climbing in & out through the passenger door for a couple years now.

6. passenger door: same thing is beginning to happen as in #5. soon the only entrance / egress option will be 'dukes of hazzard' style.

7. broken off lug bolt on left rear. left front rim is developing a crack in it. tire are in great shape though, and the rear tires are only a year or two old.

8.headliner is torn and falling down. the whole interior is pretty crappy. had a small fire on the passenger floorboard carpet awhile back (dropped cigarrette), burned an area approximately 6"x6".

9. some knucklehead in a truck ran into it at a stoplight (fortunately low speed), denting the back edge of the trunk lid and cracking the rear lens covers but they are operational.

10. radio faceplate is MIA.....

11. the bumper sticker doesn't seem to appeal to many of my neighors here in mult. county

This is for the truely pragmatic who have zero car vanity....
$300 for today only 24 hour special, after that price goes to $2,899.95

DSCN0160.jpg

DSCN0159.jpg

DSCN0161.jpg

Last Edited:
bump with price drop, now only $499.97....c'mon somebody give this car a good home....hurry, these are flying off the lot fast with the new 2011 models arriving...first ten callers receive a free set of 'john the baptist' steak knives and 'sermon on the Mt.' shower curtains..plus you'll never find a better babe magnet than this plymouth, perfect for anyone planning their upcoming mid life crisis....

no interest in this classic collector's vehicle yet? Okay, price drop to $450.00 for NWFA members (even numbered days only), or $2,733.00 for non members or anyone buying on an odd numbered day.:s0155:...will also consider trades for an equivalent amount / value in cigarettes....will even throw in free undercoat and floor mats...

$

Drop to $400.00, and I'll throw in the bumper sticker & partial 6 pack of budweiser for free.....great little reliable car to get you around cheaply if you can put up with all the cosmetic problems....and if you're the granola munching / tree hugging type you can easily justify the purchase: much more 'earth friendly' to recycle / reuse this ol' car than to go buy a new 'toyota pious' and subject the earth to that evil manufacturing process.....OR if you have the inclination to do some ammo testing on what calibers / types get the best penetration through windshields, doors, etc, this would be a great vehicle to drive out & park on the back 40 & use as a test target. .....but it's definitely very reliable and will get you around well....:s0155:

if somebody has some land a bit closer & was willing to allow a few hours of trigger time I'd drive it out there for use as a target..........that'd be fun...but would certainly rather see it go to somebody that's in need of inexpensive but reliable transportation....this car got me through some tough times when I first got out've the Military & moved out here with no job & two duffel bags worth of gear to my name...

if somebody has some land a bit closer & was willing to allow a few hours of trigger time I'd drive it out there for use as a target..........that'd be fun...but would certainly rather see it go to somebody that's in need of inexpensive but reliable transportation....this car got me through some tough times when I first got out've the Military & moved out here with no job & two duffel bags worth of gear to my name...

I hear ya brother I was in the same boat too back in the late 80s. Got out headed home and drove the biggest piece of bubblegum car all through college. It was bad, so bad the dealership I bought my next car from threw mercy on me and gave me 50 bucks for it. I was surprised since they were going to charge me to haul it off.
:s0155:

oh and good luck with this. you're right someone in need could definately use it. but man it sure would be fun to...click......click..... well ok..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top