JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im having the laugh of my life!! Should have seen the look on the cops face!

Got a ticket for going 65 mph in the left lane on the freeway when the MAXIMUM speed limit was 65. Long story short, cop said I was hogging the left lane and impeding traffic.

I told him straight up that if I go over the speed limit you will fine me, so at what speed should I be driving at? He was dumbfounded and speechless. I even told him I have a dash camera that will prove everything and I will win my case. He still gave me a ticket.

Went to court today and showed the judge the clip of my dash cam and immediately won my case. This is my third win in the past 2 years. Dash cam saves my @ss everytime.

Now before you call me a left lane hogger, let me tell you something. That only applies if I am going BELOW the speed limit. If the speed is 65, then you go 65. The clowns in this state drive half the speed limit in the city, hell, they even stop when the light turns green, but once they get on the freeway they drive like a bunch of lunatics. I really think the government puts a mind control device on the freeway ramp. It's like a switch that turns on and off when these idiots enter or exit the freeway.

Nobody like a lane hog.
Couldnt care less for their feelings. Now they know how I feel when they drive half the limit on a two lane road (one lane each direction) in the city... Atleast I go the speed limit. These idiots drive HALF.

Also, I willing to bet that if I get a ticket for going 70 MPH on the freeway and I post that story on here, you will all bash me and tell me to own up my mistake and pay the fine... So which is it? Go over the limit or drive the limit?

So you ride the left lane, doing exactly the limit, and have been cited 3 times for it. And won all 3? How many hours in court did you spend, to make your point? How about going with the flow of traffic and if someone decides to go faster in the left lane than the posted limit, let it be their problem and time in court if they get a citation?

Impeding the flow of traffic is the same as speeding in most states, and it doesn't help with the general flow of traffic at all. Making your point has been obviously successful. So let them pass.

:rolleyes:

As far as i know. It's still ticketable. I've always found it easy to move over for faster moving traffic. You won't get a ticket for getting out of a speeders way. Then you dont have to spend time in court...

So you ride the left lane, doing exactly the limit, and have been cited 3 times for it. And won all 3? How many hours in court did you spend, to make your point? How about going with the flow of traffic and if someone decides to go faster in the left lane than the posted limit, let it be their problem and time in court if they get a citation?

took me less than 30 minutes each time.

I show up to court, judge says the usual BS blah blah blah, the cop says his side of the story, i then present the video to the judge, once judge sees the short clip, my case was dismissed.

IMG_2865.jpg

Just letting her get a breath of fresh air in a 70 zone. She got even more fresh air, but I couldn't take photos and keep her tamed at the same time. ;)

Impeding the flow of traffic is the same as speeding in most states, and it doesn't help with the general flow of
traffic at all. Making your point has been obviously
successful. So let them pass.

My ex cop bike, 160HP, zero tickets. I just meld with the crowd. Third guy/third row. Haven't had a ticket in over 15 years. Of course I don't have an over sized muffler and pimp rims on my other vehicles either. Arrive alive is a good policy.

IMG_20171014_160913.jpg

As far as i know. It's still ticketable. I've always found it easy to move over for faster moving traffic. You won't get a ticket for getting out of a speeders way. Then you dont have to spend time in court...
That's the reason I never felt the need to get a radar detector. If i need one, I just watch the guy blasting past me.

I could also claim a 120 pull on a highway in Oregon out west. But hey, that's easily lied about! :cool:

Point is, don't ride the left lane at EXACTLY the limit and brag about beating tickets.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top