JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife hates facial hair on me. I recently grew a soul patch which I really liked. I thought it looked good on me. Wife didn't like it. I eventually shaved it off.

As for a full beard- can't grow one. Had an accident as a kid and had to have some plastic surgery on my face. As a result, I cannot grown hair on the scar area. *Sad* :(

I stopped shaving in September and not gonna shave until the equinox in March. Been doing that for a few years now. It's just kinda my thing. The wife says she likes it now that its soft. But I help that along by using her hair conditioner in the shower. :D

OP - I'm facing the same issue. About to leave the "blue collar" side and take a position in the "white collar" side within the same realm of work. I'm going to trim it down and completely shave if it's an issue but it's going to be painful. I say beard that sh!t up!
o8la.jpg

OP - I'm facing the same issue. About to leave the "blue collar" side and take a position in the "white collar" side within the same realm of work. I'm going to trim it down and completely shave if it's an issue but it's going to be painful. I say beard that sh!t up!
o8la.jpg

I'll bet that behind your beard (about where your chin should be) is another fist! ;)

I couldn't agree more. I have four young children, so that's not cheap. But the amount of stress I carry is literally killing me. My thoughts get very bad sometimes. If you know what I mean..

I was going to keep my mouth shut but sometimes it's better to open it. Children not be cheap but any pay check is better than than the SSI check they send to widows with children. No amount of money is worth that amount of stress. I'm sure your kids would agree.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top