JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
WTS Vintage Bear Minuteman takedown recurve bow, tab, and arrows. I have had the bow for 8 years, after receiving it in trade from my brother-in-law who purchased it new in the mid 70's. You will NOT find a better conditioned example of this classic takedown, nor will you find it in 50# @ 60" very often (if at all). I just never got around to using it, and my wife just purchase a xbow for me. I have lowered, for the final time, the price for the bow to $125.00, arrows $30.00 additional. I have one more gift I need to get for the wife, but if this doesn't go by the weekend I will just charge it. Thanks.

MinutemanB&ASmall.jpg

MinutemanRiserSmalll.jpg

Lengthandweight.jpg

Last Edited:
WTS Vintage Bear Minuteman takedown recurve bow, tab, and arrows. I have had the bow for 8 years, after receiving it in trade from my brother-in-law who purchased it new in the mid 70's. You will NOT find a better conditioned example of this classic takedown, nor will you find it in 50# @ 60" very often (if at all). I just never got around to using it, and my wife just purchase a xbow for me. I have lowered, for the final time, the price for the bow to $125.00, arrows $30.00 additional. I have one more gift I need to get for the wife, but if this doesn't go by the weekend I will just charge it. Thanks.

View attachment 17711

View attachment 17712

View attachment 17713

Is there any chance at all that this bow is still available?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top