Defensive Arts
J&B Firearm Sales
Low Price Guns
Southwest Firearms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Reactions
WTS Vintage Bear Minuteman takedown recurve bow, tab, and arrows. I have had the bow for 8 years, after receiving it in trade from my brother-in-law who purchased it new in the mid 70's. You will NOT find a better conditioned example of this classic takedown, nor will you find it in 50# @ 60" very often (if at all). I just never got around to using it, and my wife just purchase a xbow for me. I have lowered, for the final time, the price for the bow to $125.00, arrows $30.00 additional. I have one more gift I need to get for the wife, but if this doesn't go by the weekend I will just charge it. Thanks.

MinutemanB&ASmall.jpg

MinutemanRiserSmalll.jpg

Lengthandweight.jpg

Last Edited:
Reactions
Im really interested in this bow. I live in CT though so how would we conduct this transaction?

Reactions
WTS Vintage Bear Minuteman takedown recurve bow, tab, and arrows. I have had the bow for 8 years, after receiving it in trade from my brother-in-law who purchased it new in the mid 70's. You will NOT find a better conditioned example of this classic takedown, nor will you find it in 50# @ 60" very often (if at all). I just never got around to using it, and my wife just purchase a xbow for me. I have lowered, for the final time, the price for the bow to $125.00, arrows $30.00 additional. I have one more gift I need to get for the wife, but if this doesn't go by the weekend I will just charge it. Thanks.

View attachment 17711

View attachment 17712

View attachment 17713

Is there any chance at all that this bow is still available?

Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms Forum
Project Appleseed
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Cerberus Training Group
NW Custom Firearms

Upcoming Events

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond , OR
Appleseed Patriots Day Event