JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
The rifle is factory new and I have never shot it. I bought with intention to customize it but never got around to doing anything with it. The newer version with mlok rail are currently going for $730 on website (BCA | Rifles | AR-15, AR-10, & AR-9) so this un-shot example will give you a good discount to customize as you see just.

Additional Specs:
Barrel: 4140 Steel ,16" Length 1x 8 Twist A2 Flash Hider Manganese Phosphated
Phosphated under Front Sight Base Taper Pins on A2 Front Sight Base
Threaded Muzzle Barrel
Chamber:.300 B.O. Caliber Bolt And Carrier: Phosphated 8620 Steel
Carrier Assembly Carpenter 158 Bolt Heat Treated and Plated Mil-Spec Chrome Lined Carrier
Interior Carrier Key - chrome lined, attached with Grade 8 Screws Properly Staked & Sealed Gas Key

IMG_4576.jpg IMG_4575.jpg IMG_4577.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I don't get down to Southern Oregon much since the pandemic. If you were interested i may be able to meet in Eugene or I would be open to shipping to your FFL down there if you were open to paying for portion of shipping. I asked my ffl and said it was around $40 to ship.

I don't get down to Southern Oregon much since the pandemic. If you were interested i may be able to meet in Eugene or I would be open to shipping to your FFL down there if you were open to paying for portion of shipping. I asked my ffl and said it was around $40 to ship.
[/QUOT

Could you inbox your number. I am definitely interested. That's not bad

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.