JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice little shop and the closest to my house. Their prices tend to be a little high on guns and selection a little slim. That said, as I've gotten older there are times that I'm willing to pay $20 more for friendly service and great support after the purchase. I'm looking at getting a 10mm in the near future. I'll probably order through Bear.

I live real close also. They seem very friendly, and they have their inventory posted online so you can usually see if they have what you want in stock and what the price is without even visiting. Most of their prices are pretty reasonable. It is less than a mile west of Highway 18 on 272nd SE on the right if you are heading west. It is very easy to find.

Was in there yesterday. I live about a mile and a half from it now. They're always friendly to me. Selection is lacking though. Prices seem average. I would buy from them.

I'd give them a 2(fair) based on their poor selection, average prices, and service. What shines best about this shop is that they are one of a very small percentage of gun stores that have an updated website of their inventory available online. If it weren't for this I doubt I'd waste the time checking in, but every now and then something really cool pops up there and I can look online every now and then to see it before I think about heading over.

I'd give them a 2(fair) based on their poor selection, average prices, and service. What shines best about this shop is that they are one of a very small percentage of gun stores that have an updated website of their inventory available online. If it weren't for this I doubt I'd waste the time checking in, but every now and then something really cool pops up there and I can look online every now and then to see it before I think about heading over.

I with you store is fair somedays they are very friendly and other days it is a total miss there prices are a little high and to have ok service would be ok if the prices were Great

Been shopping there for about 15 years. Know them fairly well. They are great folks. They know what their talking about and have very good product knowledge. Unlike other shops, they won't try to baffle you with BS.

Thier selection does lack sometimes but it's sign of the times. When the economy turns it will get better. At one time they had they best selection of self defense ammo and accessories that could be found most anywhere.

You have to remember that distributors play a key role in this. The distributors sometimes play favorites and give first choice to the bigger shops instead of spreading things around evenly. I know this first hand because I have talked to a few distributors.

Ever go to Davidsons website or any other distributors website. What do you think "allocated" means?

I have to admit, they are a nice honest bunch of people. Don't get me wrong... Pricing and selection aren't the only factors that make a good funstore. For years I've kept going back every now and then to check in and see what they've got; and I wouldn't do that if they weren't welcoming and fair.:s0155:

This is a BS shop and I mean that in a good way.
Last time I was there for 3 hours
His price are what the market will bare and the guys from Port Ludlow don't mind the prices.
(can't remember the guys name)
The owner is a hoot,has lots of stories as does his clientele.

Selection isn't great but he has guys come in every day and buy up the good stuff.

Good guys, low stock + higher than average prices. I really don't understand the whole 1/2 gun store 1/2 teddy bears and flower crafts? Did his wife put her foot down and demanded 1/2 the store to sell teddy bears? Somebody help me with this one.

Son??

Ha I got the wrong store!

We have a Bear arms out here on the Peninsula,by Port Hadlock (Port Ludlow?)

Sorry

Bear Arms

* (360) 385-7658

67 Oak Bay Rd, #B, Port Hadlock, WA 98339 Get directions Cross Streets: Between Ann Kivley Dr and WA-116/Chimacum Rd/Irondale Rd

Nice little shop with NO BEARS!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.