JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Wherever you get them, be sure to stay way from anything firequest sells or makes, their stuff is crap, and usually sold more for "wow" factor than actual usefulness, I know for a while steller and bellot rubber ball ammo was available from a number of sources including cheaper than dirt

Here's a source of the "tail stabilized" round. One really has to want these pretty bad as they are just under $8 EACH.

<broken link removed>

Just remember, bean bag rounds are just less lethal than the real thing. With their inherent inaccuracy, compared to other projectiles, one runs the risk of placing a "less lethal" round in a "very lethal" spot.

Same rules usually apply for the use of a bean bag round as those for any use of deadly force.

Last Edited:
Thanks for all the help guys .. i did pick up some bean bag rds . and oddly enuf had to use one on a drunk guy trying to come in the back door . i live here on the coast and had some drunk dummy want to come in and go to sleep in my home .. had no clue who he was .i warned and warned him to leave so i deployed the 12gage and poped him one ... he ran out the back way and local leo picked him up .....thanks all

Poor ol' Otis. All he wanted to do was sleep it off and have you serve him some breakfast in the morning. And of coarse clean up his puke pile that he would have left by your couch.
Mike

All of the LTL ammo I've dealt with has been pretty quiet compared to it's full powered counterparts. I've had to use LTL fiocci buckshot on wildlife in my area (usually aggressive raccoons looking to eat free dog food, and make a nest in my attic). Never had the cops show up afterwards. I suppose if I used it on a person, I would probably call the politzei for a pickup.

All of the LTL ammo I've dealt with has been pretty quiet compared to it's full powered counterparts. I've had to use LTL fiocci buckshot on wildlife in my area (usually aggressive raccoons looking to eat free dog food, and make a nest in my attic). Never had the cops show up afterwards. I suppose if I used it on a person, I would probably call the politzei for a pickup.

Have you considered that maybe "gunfire" is not all that uncommon now in Southern California? One or two shots don't garner the attention that they once might have?

Have you considered that maybe "gunfire" is not all that uncommon now in Southern California? One or two shots don't garner the attention that they once might have?

True. One of my friends decided to move to NE side of Portland, around Alberta st, and he wanted to see how bad it was in that part of town. So he walked outside with his Dan Wesson .357 and popped a couple shots in the air. Then walked backed inside put his revolver away, grabbed a beer, then sat on his porch and waited... nothing. no one came, no police cruiser or anything. Crazy I think. I thought an interceptor would at least show up to look for a dead body. But nothing. That's Portland for you though.

That sounds like a pretty safe practice, the bullets probably disintegrate at a few thousand feet.

definitely to be applauded for his investigative actions.
Makes me think I might try stabbing someone to see if their piercing screams summon help.....

Sorry, I forgot to mention, he was a combat medic in the army and went to Iraq for two terms/years. or whatever however long they get sent out there for. He has seen his fair share of death of friends and foes. He's kind of a crazy guy, but he was always a little off even before he joined the service. Even then I would never do anything like that. But I haven't been through war and what not. I still have his sergeants blood worn boots sitting in my garage. Crazy Crazy

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads