JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
sorry guys, we were looking at a ton of stuff on youtube... one thing led to 50 others, and we stumbled onto this video. its completely awesome, i dont know how you consider it a waste of your day, life, or whatever.

If it were all real firearms it may have lasted more than 20 seconds. I was expecting a "highly modified" Nerf gun, leave it to boob tube. My collection is MUCH more interesting.

ok thats it...im hooked... Look in the classified section for all my REAL guns... Im goin Nerf... Best decision a person could make.

No need to advertise, just bring over and I will trade for Nerf items. I am sure I can dig up enough in my sons room to do a FTF even stevens trade. How bout a twenty shot Nerf for a real nice AR...............:p By the way He has lots of extra ammo as well for that SHTF scenario.

No need to advertise, just bring over and I will trade for Nerf items. I am sure I can dig up enough in my sons room to do a FTF even stevens trade. How bout a twenty shot Nerf for a real nice AR...............:p By the way He has lots of extra ammo as well for that SHTF scenario.

Can we do a deal today:s0112:

HOLLY F !!! THERE WAS A 7 GUN SHOTS DOWN THE STREET FROM ME. I GOT MY IBA ON AND SUREFIRE LIGHT TO GUN DOWN THERE. THEN TON OF COPS SHOWED UP -_-".
So i was standing there to check out for a bit,then some idiot brough a camera to record the event lol. then saw ambulances came , undercover cops , detectives and camera guy from the news. hahha it was fun.
The reason i said fun because i knew it was some gang related shooting. I don't feel bad for the guy who got shot but if an innocent got shot....i would say this " F!! OBAMA and anti guns law makers "

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top