JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am pretty sure that history has numerous instances where the majority has asked the question: "What would (insert favorite paranoia here) want with me? I am only [fill in self descriptive blanks here]".

Never underestimate what a government gone awry would want from you.

As far as the weapons being buried in the Soviet Union, what use were they? The Soviets already controlled each and every aspect of their lives, there were no revolutions in Rodina until there was no state control in the 1990s.

All the guns in the world dont make an army, only the will to use them does.

On the morning of Feb 6th 2012 at 8AM I was driving through Bingen, WA. Four military men were walking down the sidewalk, a naval officer, a naval rating and two Army types. the two soldiers were in green fatigues, one wearing a maroon beret and one wearing a black beret. These were NOT US Troops they were short and dark skinned, from south america or Italy or even the ME. Why were they in a back water town like Bingen? INSITU is in Bingen and White Salmon. What is INSITU? INSITU builds Drones
The conjecture about UN Troops is misleading, the NWO knows it will fail as long as the USA exists so thier aim is not to occupy the US but to expunge it from the planet's history just as Michelle Obama has said in an early speech.
How will this occure? just as the Yugoslavian Republic was destroyed by driving ONE state from it's Union which led to a pre-planned Civil War which pitted diferent ethnic groups against each other, so will Obama's minions do the same.
Th borders will be opened to millions of jihadies, gang members, thugs and terrorists of all types allied with Obama's Private Army and the genocide begun.
How will the millions of bodies be dispossed of? In europe off the shelf technology exists,and is in use, to generate energy from the cremation of human bodies, Crematriums are being retro-fitted in the more 'Progressive' countries. In the USA, there are currently many coal fired power plants shut down by the Obama Administration. With large ovens installed these plants would be brought back online and capable of incinerating thousands of bodies a day (it's a Green Thing).
An important part of the planned destruction of the US is the creation of an internal, non-islamic, non-cartel threat to lull the sheeple into compliance while the genocide ramps-up:

(Reuters) - Anti-government extremists opposed to taxes and regulations pose a growing threat to local law enforcement officers in the United States, the FBI warned on Monday.
These extremists, sometimes known as "sovereign citizens," believe they can live outside any type of government authority, FBI agents said at a news conference.
The extremists may refuse to pay taxes, defy government environmental regulations and believe the United States went bankrupt by going off the gold standard.
Routine encounters with police can turn violent "at the drop of a hat," said Stuart McArthur, deputy assistant director in the FBI's counterterrorism division.
"We thought it was important to increase the visibility of the threat with state and local law enforcement," he said.
In May 2010, two West Memphis, Arkansas, police officers were shot and killed in an argument that developed after they pulled over a "sovereign citizen" in traffic.
Last year, an extremist in Texas opened fire on a police officer during a traffic stop. The officer was not hit.
Legal convictions of such extremists, mostly for white-collar crimes such as fraud, have increased from 10 in 2009 to 18 each in 2010 and 2011, FBI agents said.
"We are being inundated right now with requests for training from state and local law enforcement on sovereign-related matters," said Casey Carty, an FBI supervisory special agent.
FBI agents said they do not have a tally of people who consider themselves "sovereign citizens."
J.J. MacNab, a former tax and insurance expert who is an analyst covering the sovereign movement, has estimated that it has about 100,000 members.
Sovereign members often express particular outrage at tax collection, putting Internal Revenue Service employees at risk.

On a lighter note, when Sylvester Stallone's movie - Judge Dredd - came out in theatres at the beginning of the movie was a speech that said 'in the year 2xxx, MARTIAL LAW ruled the land". In the theatre a bunch of people, including myself, made that vocal/karate voice before you throw a punch. LOL - you see, the video game Tekken was very popular as was the Asian Bruce Lee-like character 'Martial Law.' So, unfortunately, I can't hear those two words without chuckling ....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top