JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Be honest, will you comply with HB 3200 if it becomes law? Votes are public.

• Total voters
In the Great Depression, when the bankers foreclosed on farms and tried to sell them at auction, all the neighbors would show up and make noise - somebody bidding "One cent!" And then after being scolded by the Sheriff, somebody else bids "Two cents!" It went on and on, making it impossible for the bankers' auctions to function.

Today we'd call it a "distributed denial of service attack," DDoS, but it's the same story: clog up the bureaucracy and send them packing, with no damage done except to a few egos.

If a jackbooted SWAT squad is really going to kick down doors and teargas all of us neighbors surrounding them, then so be it. I don't believe that the Feds are so stupid as to trigger a revolution that would surely sweep them all out of power, but if it happened...

...there's no putting the genie back in the bottle.

Sure, I'll comply. Option one is to take the items out of the state. I've already done that -- we and every potentially "regulated" item we own are already at our mountain cabin outside of Oregon.

I will, of course, maintain my Oregon voter's registration. :s0114:

-- Paravani

From www.twitter.com/freedomnw

WarrantlessSearches.jpg

WarrantlessSearches.jpg

An unconstitutional law isn't law. I think you would quickly start to see "Asymmetric warfare"

Here is the problem: these "Laws" require local law enforcement to enforce them which means that resistance will turn citizens against themselves on a grassroots level. This is a ploy by Obama to create a situation that he can exploit to put his private armys on the streets which is exactely what Milosivick did in the former Yugoslavia leaving the Yugo-Army to act as a Peace Keeper which in reality was an occupying force in areas already 'Cleansed' by the Private Armys

this is a stupid question? what do you think i will do? hand over 5k dollars worth of guns and ammo for a couple hundred dollars in starbucks giftcards? BBBWWWWAAAHHHAAAHHHAAAHAAA!!! :s0112:

We the People Armed are Too Big to Fail

"For a criminal government, gun control is a necessary step in advance of an economic collapse that cannot be avoided – because it was deliberately created. The treasonous perpetrators of financial calamity are stone-cold-scared of armed Americans possessing a growing knowledge of banker-federal-government crimes; they know these patriots will rise up and take their country back.

Gun Control measures propose banning so-called ‘assault weapons’ but assault weapons are just ordinary weapons with distinctive cosmetics. The term assault is being used here as a pejorative term to marginalize and then isolate a certain expression or presentation of a weapon for political purposes. It has been established, even by those that are attempting to collect our weapons, that so-called ‘assault weapons’ are responsible for very little gun crime in the US.

The idea of disarming starting with ‘assault weapons’ is a ruse to remove weapons having the best chance of defending private citizens against any organized attack, either foreign or domestic.

The same people that funded Hitler, empowered Stalin and inserted Mao, the same families and their banks with unlimited resources, are now coming for your guns."

The attempts at gun confiscation will be timed specifically with the financial collapse (in my opinion only of course). The Oligarchs know that is when gun owners will be at their weakest. Want to eat? We have plenty of good and shelter, mommy is here for you, just turn in your guns. What good is a gun when you are boxed in, dehydrated, and starving?

So, someone who supports the 2A better also support the 'prepper' mentality and distance themselves as far as they can from government dependence.

I have a defeatist attitude to it all in general. Mostly because of frustration; that people just can't figure out who their real enemies are, they are so fixated on the puppets, false protectors and staged distractions. People are so naive thanks to a lifetime of programming. Anyone who steps outside of the herd is immediately marginalized and ridiculed (by their design).

How can we possibly be a match for Oligarchs that are brilliant in their strategies, patience that cannot be measured, and so brutal in their follow through and planning? Generations of the same family lines passing down their plans from generation to generation.

I do find it mildly entertaining that despite all their wealth, power and knowledge that they really do fear millions of people with guns.

At least they are somewhat human. Something does scare and worry them. We are living in interesting and treacherous times because they have really decided to 'go for it' on every level in the last 15-20 years. Their aggression is increasing exponentially because everything they do is a test. A test free men miserably fail because they just cannot 'think.' Every obstacle and distraction laid out before them by the Oligarchs are gobbled up like candy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top