JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Be honest, will you comply with HB 3200 if it becomes law? Votes are public.

• Total voters
I agree that this is a decision we have to make now. My decision would be, what would the founding fathers do? I believe that this thing is going to pass just the same way that the last "Assault Weapon Bill "passed. Not on a straight up vote but later behind closed doors with back room deals and outright bribes. You know just like Obama care. Do we really think this piece of human fecal matter is going to take NO for an answer to anything. Sorry about all of your boating accidents. Had there been more govt regulations on those darn things they would be much safer.

I agree that this is a decision we have to make now. My decision would be, what would the founding fathers do? I believe that this thing is going to pass just the same way that the last "Assault Weapon Bill "passed. Not on a straight up vote but later behind closed doors with back room deals and outright bribes. You know just like Obama care. Do we really think this piece of human fecal matter is going to take NO for an answer to anything. Sorry about all of your boating accidents. Had there been more govt regulations on those darn things they would be much safer.

Screenshot_2013-02-21-23-15-31_zpsa5dfbbd4.png

They say an owner and their pet tend to look alike... Biggie, I don't know how you pulled that off with a shaved head and all... but you win! ;)

No way would I comply. My only brush with the law in my 51 years was a well deserved traffic ticket I got when I was 17, if this bill were to pass I would gladly become an instant criminal!!!

In my mind the bill not only violates my 2nd amendment rights but my 4th amendment rights, protection for unlawful search and seizure. Does anyone have an idea as to whether the idiot politicians could be sued for violating our constitutional rights.

Amen nwwoodsman!! Will not comply, will not hide. Time to stand on this one, If thousands refuse to comply, you think they have resources to enforce? And heaven forbid I'm the only one to stand, so be it.

As a resident of West Virginia I would simply not be required to comply with this particular bill. Yet I also still consider it very concerning because these kinds of power greedy power hungry people incrementally move things along. If Oregon goes, so does another state later until the move at the national level gains enough momentum to ram it down everyone's throats.

Communicate with your legislators, local, and national politicians. Politely voice your strong opposition to this or any other measure to meaninglessly restrict and reduce your rights. I also bid you to organize and to peacefully demonstrate outside of where your politicians gather. Let them understand you are watching, and that you will take measures to see them removed from office if they attempt to steal your rights away from you.

Just because liberals say to do stupid things doesn't mean they ARE stupid. In fact they are well organized, backed by the mainstream media, have a plan that involves meaningful, incremental changes within dramatic legislature, and are VERY well funded. We need to meet these challenges at each level with more than "no change!" That aint going to cut it. This is politics which to politicians means bargaining, which means compromise if you want $100 dollars for something you have to ask for $150 and expect to be bargained down to $100.
Apply this to our rights (which are on the bargaining table, make NO mistake about it!) We need to go beyond "No Change" and introduce counter legislation that makes it so difficult/distasteful to even approach anything that infringes on our second amendment rights. In other words we need to ACT not REACT to prevent this travesty from happening.
This is not the beginning, nor the end of this issue, but let this be the beginning for you.

Just because liberals say to do stupid things doesn't mean they ARE stupid. In fact they are well organized, backed by the mainstream media, have a plan that involves meaningful, incremental changes within dramatic legislature, and are VERY well funded. We need to meet these challenges at each level with more than "no change!" That aint going to cut it. This is politics which to politicians means bargaining, which means compromise if you want $100 dollars for something you have to ask for $150 and expect to be bargained down to $100.
Apply this to our rights (which are on the bargaining table, make NO mistake about it!) We need to go beyond "No Change" and introduce counter legislation that makes it so difficult/distasteful to even approach anything that infringes on our second amendment rights. In other words we need to ACT not REACT to prevent this travesty from happening.
This is not the beginning, nor the end of this issue, but let this be the beginning for you.

In the past its been more incremental but looking at what they have passed in new York, colorado, new Jersey, California & on the plate here in Oregon, Washington, Missouri, its a bit more than incremental, its a challenge stating we the anti gun people are willing to throw you in prison & label you a felon for what you legally have done through out the history of our country. Time to choose between physically forcing them to back off or you can give up such is the choice in a few of the above states.

Gun buy back? Don't you mean "Gun Show"

Compliance eliminates ALL of the options. I WILL NOT comply.

I agree with not complying but with what the sheriffs lieutenant said in north Carolina is that they plan on massive amounts of individuals not complying & they plan on confronting each person individually. They understand that there is not a organized conspiracy against the government.

The only ones organized to conspire against the constitution, is the government.

I agree with not complying but with what the sheriffs lieutenant said in north Carolina is that they plan on massive amounts of individuals not complying & they plan on confronting each person individually.

they only know about registered guns, many of which have changed hands many many times over the years, they dont have a clue....if they ask me if I own any guns, HA, thats pretty funny

Edit: If your sheriffs are tyrannical, treasonous types, talking in this way.....you need to move, regardless of the outcome on any gun ban

they only know about registered guns, many of which have changed hands many many times over the years, they dont have a clue....if they ask me if I own any guns, HA, thats pretty funny

Edit: If your sheriffs are tyrannical, treasonous types, talking in this way.....you need to move, regardless of the outcome on any gun ban

The sheriffs lieutenant from north Carolina talking about how the 'authorities' were planning on going about it, was merely warning us of what tactics to expect. He is a good man.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top