JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It would be chancy for that little pink critter to show itself in front of my digital .30-06 with 180gr RN bullets! I'd love to blow its little, pink, Japanese, "hello kitty," face off!!! :D
What do you have against Heller Kitty?
Heller-Kitty-Hello-Kitty.jpg
:D

It's hard enough to find time to get things done around the house without screwing around trying to find an imaginary avatar that does nothing for you. A giant waste of time, just like Facebook used to be....:cool:

I haven't played as much as what I was earlier...and since I joined both Planet Fitness AND Gold's Gym. But, I did get some new members of my PokeDex recently as well as I've reached Level 23.

I know that you guys mostly do these chases outdoors, and in my mind, that's all that saves you from total dweebhood - the fact that you ARE getting some exercise of sorts.

I don't have a single app/APP on my phone, and in my mind, a pokemon is a strange little plastic figure that you find in a Kinder-egg, not a kookie phantasm up a tree or in some poor soul's mailbox.

Earlier this year, visiting mrs tac's home town of Chester, we watched in head-shaking amazement mixed with great mirth, as three of these phantom chasers, tablets raised in front of their vapid faces, walked one after the other, straight into the River Dee. I was laffin' too much to take a pic, and to tell the truth, I, and about a hundred other people there, watched them struggling for a few minutes before we carried on slusping our ice-creams. It was only about four feet deep where they walked off the sidewalk. What a bunch of dwongs.

tac

I know that you guys mostly do these chases outdoors, and in my mind, that's all that saves you from total dweebhood - the fact that you ARE getting some exercise of sorts.

I don't have a single app/APP on my phone, and in my mind, a pokemon is a strange little plastic figure that you find in a Kinder-egg, not a kookie phantasm up a tree or in some poor soul's mailbox.

Earlier this year, visiting mrs tac's home town of Chester, we watched in head-shaking amazement mixed with great mirth, as three of these phantom chasers, tablets raised in front of their vapid faces, walked one after the other, straight into the River Dee. I was laffin' too much to take a pic, and to tell the truth, I, and about a hundred other people there, watched them struggling for a few minutes before we carried on slusping our ice-creams. It was only about four feet deep where they walked off the sidewalk. What a bunch of dwongs.

tac
LOL Someday we're going to have to have you write a "Tac's Translations" thread for all your various Other Side of the Big Pond colorful idioms... :)

Now that's funny Tac:D.

I resisted for months but after having my knee surgery it gives me another reason to get out daily and has a pedometer of sorts so I can keep track of how far I've walked that day.

On top of that, it makes me stop for 1 min here and there to catch the things when they pop up.

I'll admit I'm a super nerd/jock/geek/alpha male so I get along with almost everyone - I can talk video games and computers or car engines too BBQing (real BBQ, smoked low and slow;)) and weight lifting.

But I figured I'd get a little ribing from y'all and with the snow and Ice we had the last 24hours I figured it would be funny to post:p.

So y'all keep up with wise cracks, I deserve it and don't mind at all:cool:.

I still haven't managed to catch any Pokemon! I'm guessing you actually have to have the app to do that though :rolleyes:

My daughter did insist I download another app called "Animal Jam", where we can play games together on 2 different phones. You create animal characters and run around different 'worlds', interacting with other animals, playing games, doing challenges. The last few nights, we've been playing checkers on the game - so we're using 2 iPhones to play...checkers o_O. I told her we need to dig out our actual game board and play it that way - she was excited to try something like that! Imagine that, we can put both phones down and still play the same game! Well, without all the fancy graphics and animations, but still, the same game.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top