JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Border activist convicted in deadly home invasion - Yahoo! News

Shawna Forde, who had run for city council in Everett WA in 2007, has been found guilty of a home-invasion robbery near the Mexico border in which a 9 year old girl was shot dead.

Ms. Forde is an immigration activist who (with her cohorts) apparently was trying to rip off a drug house for money that she needed to run her operation. She had been expelled by Minutemen Defense Corps, and started her own border-protection splinter group that she created with the intention to target mexican drug gangs.

So the message here is, think in through. If you have been enthralled with the Minutemen American Defense group, well, then think again. Just because people say the same things and purport to believe the same things as you, it doesn't mean they hold the same values.

Google up "corn pone Hitler" and then look very carefully at this story. As times get tougher, it will become easier and easier for people like Forde to pitch her BS to the desperate masses who would do anything to get their old life back.

The good ole days aren't coming back. Let's not sell our souls to Satan in the futile grasping for what we'll never have again.

I find this post to be missleading .No one was in bed with her but her two trigger men that enter the house and killed the man and little girl.The minutemen had kicked her out long ago for being who she is ,if anything this story would inforce my faith in the minutemen .If I had any.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top