JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Take care when under taking any inherently dangerous activity like prepping.

You don't want to end up like this guy...

Raymond Segura Jr. was pronounced dead at the Brush, Colorado, facility of the Kelley Bean Company after efforts to reach him alive were unsuccessful, Morgan County Undersheriff Dave Martin said.

"We moved several tons of beans to get to him," Martin said.

Martin said emergency personnel were summoned to the site at 11:30 a.m. on reports of a worker trapped in a pile of loose pinto beans.​

Farm accidents like this happen all the time.

I myself as a kid was in the back of a grain truck with a coupleother kids. When the older boy in the cab raised the box a little more the results were I lost my footing and ended up with my butt being sucked through the small door in the tailgate feeding the grain to an auger. In a matter of 1/2 second I was buried by the grain. had my dad and a great uncle not been right there to pull me out I could have easily been killed 30 miles from the nearest hospital in the middle of know where Kansas.

I also fell off a Bush Bean picker in the middle of the night while I tried to stand on the edge of a hopper and rake beans into the corner. My older cousin was running the picker we were both dead tired and we were trying to keep running until the truck showed up. I got a nice concusion from the fall on my head. Spent a hour sitting on the picker barfing while we waited for a truck to show up so I could get home. I was up at 6am the next morning headache and all to move irrigation pipe in another field.

Accidents happen all the time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads