JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like the the protesters will be out in force tonight to riot the conviction of Bryson Chaplin and Andre Thompson.

<broken link removed>

Talked to a Olympia officer a little bit ago and he said the dept has credible info that there will be riots tonight and they are calling off duty officers in to cover this. He's not sure how they're going to handle this, but he suspects that the chief/mayor will let them have free reign for a while.

Ray

Thanks for the head's up. Maybe it will be calmer than usual down here in Nutlandia if they are busing our SJW's up there for the event. Stay safe and carry extra mags!

What is their sentence?
The haven't been sentenced believe it or not they are out on bail lol and we are the bad guys because we buy guns but it's OK to attack a police officer with a skateboard just think if he didn't shoot them they would have got his gun and then who knows what would have happened .....a few years ago during the Seattle riots a guy hit a guy with a skateboard and that guy had brain damage and died not much later

I saw the news today they showed the family and friends of these two idiots singing kumbyya songs in the halls of the court house lol F&%$#@! Snowflakes singing for a couple of thugs to bad he only had a 9

There was a mistrial on the felony assault 2nd degree charges and they were only found guilty of simple assault on the safeway employee and a class C felony assault 3rd degree on the officer, which is basically a simple assault perpetrated against medical staff and first responders.

Its not clear if there will be another trial.

There was a mistrial on the felony assault 2nd degree charges and they were only found guilty of simple assault on the safeway employee and a class C felony assault 3rd degree on the officer, which is basically a simple assault perpetrated against medical staff and first responders.

Its not clear if there will be another trial.
YEP I saw they dropped some of the charges B.S.

Well it turns out that they called off last nights riot protest until after the two little angels are sentenced. The mother and protest organizers were informed that the black masked fascist faction were going to show up to support them, so they decided that rioting, rock throwing, property damage, Molotov cocktails, attacking the police and such, might impact the upcoming sentencing.

On a side note, it looks like the apples don't fall too far from the tree.........
Man on trial after being shot by Olympia officer in 2015 arrested again

KIRO7 said:
The woman told dispatchers as the two men were fighting[,] their mother, Crystal Chaplin, came after her, hitting her and a threatening her.

"She told me if I didn't leave she would kill me," she told the 911 operator. "Does she have any weapons?" the operator asked. "Yes, a knife," the woman responded.

Thompson and his mother were booked on domestic violence assault by Olympia police. Both were released after appearing in municipal court Tuesday morning.

Ray

I took my tIn hat off and this message came in
These types will be let loose to commit more crimes.
Then it will be easier to instate martial law,the criminals are out of control,it's the only answer at this time.
Mark my words;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads