JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do not buy H4350 from Cabela's or BassPro website!! Currently they have listed a pistol powder with a pic of H4350, one can easily make a mistake. Any other company that sells reloading supply (PowderValley, BlueCollarReloading, MIdwayUSA, Brownells, etc) is able to put correct pictures of their reloading gear, but Cabela/BassPro can't do it even though they are financially much more powerful than other smaller companies. Moreover, both Cabela's and BassPro are tax payers subsidized. I personally hope they go out of business considering how bad is their customer service.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I had a recent friend at the Local Cabela's in Tualitin and routinely informed me that so many of their customers complained of their terrible customer service since Bass Pro Shops acquired Cabela's. There were routine and annoying visits from the "suits" which apparently destroyed the rapport with the staff. My info is 10 days old and have been hearing this same report since January 2022. Awful change.

It is just amazing how they can't even do basic customer service. I am sorry for their employees because I am sure most of them are good people and are trying to help customers, but they are suffocated by the upper management. Employees are not well trained and they are placed in wrong positions. When you call them and the automated service asks you to dial a number to connect you to the firearm department and a person answering your call has no clue about firearms, then you know something is wrong with the company.

Employees are not well trained and they are placed in wrong positions. When you call them and the automated service asks you to dial a number to connect you to the firearm department and a person answering your call has no clue about firearms, then you know something is wrong with the company.
Sadly the high turnover is causing the lack of knowledge and it's a crap shoot if you even get someone from the department you called to even answer.

I'm not sure why you'd buy anything there at all. High prices, bad service and in the summer lots of redneck BO

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top