JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Canada has an army?
1621640688928.png

Wondering what this particular issue might have been about: "In 2012, Furlong was dismissed from the police for discreditable conduct, after an episode in which he physically abused and urinated on a fellow police officer."

Probably just stating the obvious, but I think he was really drunk, what they call 'P!$$ed' and also likely what we call really p!$$ed off... 🤯

Armored vehicle cam shots have been released by the Canadian Ministry of Defence. The evidence seems conclusive. As it turns out, there were more hits than actual shots fired.

Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 9.23.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 9.23.03 PM.png

Drugging people isn't a laughing matter. Even with pot. It was especially wrong considering they were handling live explosives. Someone could easily have died.

Now if the government pays you on the other hand, you get this kind of boneheaded behavior, which I'll pass on.

Drugging people isn't a laughing matter. Even with pot. It was especially wrong considering they were handling live explosives. Someone could easily have died.

Now if the government pays you on the other hand, you get this kind of boneheaded behavior, which I'll pass on.

The British soldiers used in the experiments seem to have been volunteers.

That's true, my family moved East from SK just before WW2 and settled in the Murray Hills of Northumberland County, farming. My eldest cousin and his sons still do just that.

My aunt, with six kids, had the home house burned down around her ears from a stack fire, and they all lived in the local school while Uncle Geoff and the local people built their new house. And then, in 1998, like everybody else in that part of Canada, but especially out in the rurals as they were, they suffered sixteen weeks without line power after the Big Freeze. All the cattle had to be slaughtered, and there were a lot of clothes getting way too big for a while. However, the Army came up with a part-time generator set, so they did at least have SOME power.

I'm proud to say that we are all Canuckian rednecks.
I'm pullin' for ya' We're all in this together.

Sorry.

Did meet him. Very funny, nice guy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top