JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is she hawt?

DAE6FD17-30E0-486A-8466-DDEAE26DE358.jpeg

Okay, so Canada's Army is small. It is the second largest country on the planet, mostly consisting of blank map-sheets, with a population of around 37 million.

It has two coasts - almost five thousand miles apart.

It has two borders with a 'friendly' neighbour and none with anybody else.

I'd be grateful if anybody here, well-versed in military matters, can advise me how to defend the country, and against whom that might be necessary.

Nevertheless, Canada's military obligations require it to form an integral part of any coalition of Western Powers, and its contribution to the recent débacle of Afghanistan has been valuable beyond measure, in particular where support to US and British SF has been concerned.
Canadian spotted.
It's okay, the Canadian Army only fires blanks anyway.
Facts:

-Robert

I wouldn't want to mess with Canadian Natives in the North. They may be using SMLE's but they know the ground, how to hide, how to stalk, and how to kill. They are plenty tough.

The urban population closer to the Southern border, however, is a different matter. :rolleyes:

Appreciate yours & your family's history and service, tac. Your posts for me are almost always 1) educational; 2) entertaining; or 3) both.

Wondering what this particular issue might have been about: "In 2012, Furlong was dismissed from the police for discreditable conduct, after an episode in which he physically abused and urinated on a fellow police officer."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top