JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a like new,wore to the range a couple times, BCS or Beez AK-47 chest rig. Standard 5 pocket design WITH "pull foward" straps AND Multicam color. Has the internal map pocket.
Reason for the sell:
I am an old skool Recon Marine. I picked up a chicom chest rig in a trade with a Kuwaiti soldier back in the day for an MRE. Even though it's faded,smells like straight up cat piss, pretty rough shape and has tobasco stains,it has ALOT of sentimental value to me. I am "low speed-high drag" and prefer this piece of crap instead. I don't like to let equipment sit and collect dust bunnies..therefore, I'd like to see this "high speed-low drag" equipment off to a shooter who will enjoy it. Even though I shoot a 74', I ordered a 47' rig, so I could of used it with a 47 AND my 74' latter down the road. Difference is, BCS 74 rigs have smaller pockets. 47' mags would fit too tight. the 74 mags fit fine, no issues.
I'd like to sell it or trade it for some AK 74 goodies locally,If need be,I could add cash on top.
Price is $60. If I have to ship, then the shipping cost will be actual on the buyer. Not inflated so I can fill up my Hemi and enjoy a mocha latte on the way to the postal office on your dime. I already have a box to pack it in etc..
Any questions, PM me.

GODFATHER911

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top