JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
LOWER SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Upper, with all other items still available.

$900 shipped Will accept paypal +3%, certified check or money order. Any reasonable offer will be entertained.

This is tentative, to say the least. I'll leave it here for a week or so and gauge interest.

I have a: BCM Midlength, built by Grant at G&R. It comes with:
BCM Middy upper

Larue 12.0" full length handguards
Magpull XTM rail covers (urban grey, foliage, FDE mixed)
Magpul MS2 sling in coyote
Sling swivels
Magpul BUIS in black as the front BUIS
BCM branded Troy flip up in the back
Includes a GG&G FUG
Larue dual-ring Surefire 6p mount (without the light...)
and 9 30 round mags... 6 PMAGS (3 FDE windowed, 3 black standard), 2 Lancer L5s, and one steel mag with Magpul follower
Will also add about 300 rounds of Golden Tiger steel cased ammo

The rifle has had about 1200 rounds through it in the past 5 months. Lightly used and well taken care of. It has performed absolutely flawlessly with all types of ammunition (UMC brass, Golden Tiger, Wolf, some Remington brass of some sort, Sellier and Belloit). I am the original owner, just picked this up in December. Trying to fund other hobbies that will get me healthy and in shape, instead of perpetually broke

Asking for: $900 FTF. A lot of rifle for very little money. Any reasonable offer will be entertained.

Pictures upon request (I'm scared that if I take pictures, it will sell fast...)

Again, thank you for looking.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews